These blueberry cakes are unique, unusual and so pretty. They are not hard to make and after just one bite, smiles and a joyful belly are assured.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with papers
- Whisk butter, eggs and milk together.
- In another bowel whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold in blueberries.
- Divide among the muffin cups
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
Recipe and photo by Anna Verdina
Follow Anna Verdina at:
3 thoughts on “Anna’s Blueberry Cakes”
These are beautiful!
…and delicious 🙂
so pretty! and staged so nicely. Wow.